Q: How do I wash and clean my Goodyear Floor Mats?
Q: Will this product fit my car?
A: Goodyear Floor Liners are laser measured to your vehicle’s floor pan, guaranteeing fit very time! Please make sure you select the correct Year, Make, Model and any sub model details when choosing what to order from the site. If you don’t see your particular vehicle’s configuration, email us and we will let you know when it’s in stock.
Q: How many are included?
A: The number of items and configuration of the product included is stated in the pictures and name of the product displayed on the website. Depending on your vehicle’s floor pan configuration, product may be a single ‘over the hump’ design or 2 pieces for front / rear positioned product. Sets can include a combination of positions. Please make sure you select the correct Year, Make, Model and any sub model details when choosing what to order from the site. If you don’t see your particular vehicle’s configuration, email us and we will let you know when it’s in stock.
Q: How do I install this?
A: Please refer to our installation guide on this site
Q: My order came with retention hooks, should I use them?
A: You should always use the retention hooks that originally came with your vehicle first. If the original retention system does not work with the Goodyear Floor Liners, please use the retention system that came with your order.
Q: How is shipping calculated?
A: Shipping cost is based on weight, order destination, and the preferred shipping carrier and method. You may estimate the cost on our site before completely checking out by using the shipping calculator, found on the checkout page.
Q: What is your Return Policy and Process?
A: See our Returns section in Order Information
Q: What are the floor Liners made out of?
A: All Goodyear Floor Liners are manufactured with the highest quality Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) material available. Goodyear Floor liner’s TPE is specially formulated to enhance the key features below that are demanded in a premium floor liner.
- Abrasion resistant so scuff marks and wear will not spoil their looks
- Shrink resistant for a ‘factory fit’ for the life of your vehicle
- Dirt, Grime, Asphalt, Salt, Ash, Ozone, Oil, Grease and Chemical Abrasives resistant to protect the finish of the liner and your vehicle’s floor
- Slip resistant for secure entry / exit and safe driving
- Rugged durability for every day wear n’ tear
- Flexible for easy installation and cleaning, while having enough rigidity to maintain its ‘factory fit’ shape
- Shock Absorbing for comfort and anti-fatigue driving